Tuesday 20 February 2018

Weeks 3 Te Whanau Children's Garden


Today the chidren were asked...

If they were a plant, what plant would they like to be and why?

Learning intention..

  • choose and describe a plant
  • give reasons for your choice (justify) 

Our Garden 

If I was a strawberry I would make me into a strawberry pie.
Make me into a
strawberry milkshake and make me into a strawberry cake.

Year 2 Matauranga

Our Garden

If  I was a plant I would like to be a potato plant because you make potato fritters, mash potato and make a potato cake.

Year 2 Niwa

Our Garden

If I was a plant I would like to be a fresh mango. I would like to be a mango because a mango can be multiple colours and taste delicious.  My second reason is because mangos are very popular. My last reason for being a mango is that I can be used in a healthy smoothie.  

Year 3 khloe









No comments:

Post a Comment

E te Whanau Room 26 Nei ra te mihi atu ki a koutou katoa. Ka mau te wehi nga tamariki o Te Whanau o Patiki.  Here are some pho...